Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcome!

Happy Summer!!!!!

The last few days there have been quite a few new friends stopping in here. You and I both know what brought you here and well..I want you to know that you are very WELCOME. With all sincerity I say, grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!   I hope you will take a look around. 

Before you start looking around here are some important things to remember:

1. We love Jesus.  Not just in a bio on our twitter feed or in our social media updates.  We LOVE HIM to the depth of our very being.  We can. not. take a step without Him!

2. We want YOU to do more than know Jesus, we want you to experience LIFE with Him.  He is one wild ride! There is no high like the most high is a favorite saying from a Bible teacher I greatly admire. She is absolutely correct! Nothing compares to Jesus Christ. 

3. In this house we do forgiveness.  Whether you ask for it or not.  We believe that holding onto unforgiveness brings bitterness, anger, discontentment....  So, as hard as it is...we forgive.  

4. YOU have been prayed for.  Yep...I pray for the people who somehow wind up here.  Whether you like it or not. :)   Today, I am asking that God would make His presence known to you.  That you would realize just how precious you are to Him.  God sent his is one and only for YOU. His desire is a relationship with you.  Chad and I would LOVE to talk to you about that. 

So....

Welcome new friend.  Take a look around.  Leave a comment if you would like.  I'm glad you are here. 

Stephanie



0 comments: