Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You Are Invited!

So here it is! YOUR invitation to join a small group of us online as we work through Tammie Head's Duty or Delight.


Excited is not even close to what I am feeling as we begin this journey. I believe with all my heart God is going to do something massive in each of our hearts. My prayer is that we will have courage to stick with it, even when it is hard.

Our pastor is preaching through Nehemiah right now and this verse from chapter 6 has become my personal "theme" verse as we begin Duty or Delight. "I am doing a great work and I cannot come down."

So...

Will you join us? Click here for more information.






(I need to say thanks to Chloe for helping me with the video and yes....I was in my house cleaning clothes and slippers..because that is how I roll at home!)

1 comments:

Leah Adams said...

I would love to....I wish I could, but alas, I cannot...right now. I'm leading studies in three different places. Two of them are the one I wrote and one is a Deeper Still study. That leaves me no time for another, but I can't wait to hear how it goes.