Our heads have been in our books, and our focus has been on finishing well. (That is a post for another day.) Because of the girls diligence we are two days away from summer vacation! THAT is a gift! :)
71. Watching Chad or my girls do something they love.
72. Nasa Tweetup (Chad attended this a couple of weeks ago and lived a dream.)
73. Watching the Royal Wedding with my girls. Complete with fine china, coffee and pancakes at 5:30 in the morning.)
74. Sunday dinner. (This summer we are bringing back the Sunday dinner with friends.)
75. Protection of our area during the recent storms.
76. Basement Rompus Room.
77. Freedom to worship Christ.
78. Giving away outgrown clothes.
79. Silly dances with the girls.
80. Squirrel that keeps visiting our back porch. He walks the banister right up to our back door and looks in.
81. Cool weather in May.
82. Open windows-Warm sun and cool breezes. Airing out the house.
83. Blue skies after so many cloudy days. Taken by the thought that the blue was always there, my view of it was just blocked by the clouds for a little while.
84. Anticipating God.