This weekend Chad and I celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary. Chad was officiating the triathlon in Knoxville, so we spent the weekend up there. Because of his schedule, I found myself with about four hours of alone time Saturday afternoon. It was wonderful and it gave me a new thankfulness for intercession.
My Gifts this week all kind of revolve around the weekend.
85. Being alone in a quiet hotel room with no distractions. Perfect study environment
86. Reading the Word, and praying it over people I care about.
87. 17 years of marriage.
88. Dinner at a new restaurant. (And LOVING it!)
89. Shopping and coffee with my sister while Chad worked the race.
90. Unexpected cold snaps in May!
91. Trusted babysitter who loved on our girls while we were gone.
One MAJOR gift today, is
92. SUMMER VACATION!!!! :)
Monday, May 16, 2011
Posted by ocean mommy at 5/16/2011 02:55:00 PM