We are on Spring Break this week. The girls are enjoying a week with their grandparents and Chad and I are home preparing for Friday's move.
Our house is quiet. So I sort, wrap and place our belongings into boxes in quiet. It's a process I do not like. But at the same time I love that this process makes me purge and toss out the clutter. It is somewhat refreshing.
This week my heart is full and grateful for so many things.
54. Emma. (Who turned 10 on Saturday!)
55. The family that spent the weekend celebrating Emma with us.
56. A little over 100 children I was privileged to direct last night in our Spring Musical. ("Happily Forever After") They make my heart so happy.
57. Chloe's text messages to me.
58. Simple dinners with Chad.
60. The things God is teaching me during the moving process.
Thank you for stopping by today. You have been prayed for!