Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Waiting

How I long to share with you what is going on in my heart and mind right now. But I can't. God will not allow me to speak to anyone else about this right now. And that is so HARD for me, I love to talk. :) I have been seeking His will with a particular thing for two weeks, and yesterday morning I felt Him calling me into a fast. For how long, I don't know. I feel as if He's asking me to focus all my energy and concern with this thing in prayer. So, that's the reason I haven't blogged in a week. It's very tempting to tell just a little because I'm so nervous and excited.

What I can give you is my favorite quote from the movie "Facing the Giants" : "If I win, I'll praise God. If I loose, I'm going to praise God." And I will thank Him for this very intimate time He and I have had in the waiting. He's just good and I can not take a single step or breath without Him. I don't want to either. The more I learn about Him, the more He takes my breath away. I just love His ways.

O Lord, we wait for you. We long for you. Our souls pant for YOU just like the deer pants for the water. We desire You with an unrelinquishing desire; there is no alternative! You are everything.

I love you sweet sisters, I hope that whatever you are seeking Him for, He makes His will known to you and that you will obey and accept it. He is our faithful Father, our Abba Daddy I promise you can trust Him.

1 comments:

God's girl said...

I cannot wait to hear! Praying for you girl! God is so amazing! Love you girl! You are an encouragement to me!