Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Friday!

Did this week seem long to you? Boy it seemed to be the never ending week!
Today Chad and I are celebrating our 16th anniversary. :)It sure doesn't seem like it has been 16 years. More like 2! We are blessed. I was thinking last night that I'm glad that we still like each other. Sure I bug him, he bugs me, but we still like each other.

I'm looking forward to dinner out and then a quiet weekend with our girls. Not sure how quiet it will be, I'm secretly hoping to go buy some paint and paint our kitchen this weekend. I NEED SOME COLOR!!! I'll let you know if the man goes for it.

God has been dealing with me about something for a while. SEVERAL times this week He has placed things in front of me that have just pressed that something into my heart a little deeper. I'm feeling a blog post coming, but this thing hasn't been pressed in enough to share just yet. It's kind of why my post have been a little sparse and random. :) Like this very random bunch of facts I'm just throwing up here!

Before 10 this morning, I had spent two hours on the phone. (My mom and mother-in-law) Great conversations. My only regret is that those conversations weren't in person over a cup of coffee or tea. My in-laws are headed on a GREAT vacation and I'm so excited for them. Can NOT wait to get the postcards and see the pictures. Pray that they have safe travel and that they will R.E.S.T.

I have somewhat taken over or started putting a little more hands on attention to our AdvoCare business. I am seeing such improvement in our health that I want to share it. Because of that, I have moved my laptop to the kitchen desk. (Thus the reason I want to paint, I'm in here a LOT more than I have been in the past.) Today, this will be arriving. On Monday, I will be documenting my 14 day experience with this AdvoCare product over here.

I will go ahead and tell you that I'm not trying to loose a bunch of weight, just the 10 pounds or so from having babies. (BABIES THAT ARE 11 and 9!!!) I've already cut out soda and cut way back on my coffee intake. That means I'm down to about 6 cups before noon...NO I'm not kidding. I normally make a FULL 12 cup pot in the morning and drink on it all day. Just being real girls, being real.

So come Monday, I will be making a conscience effort to pay attention to everything that I eat, drink and snack on. :) PLUS I will start spending 27 minutes with the Shred DVD again. I think I'm going to do it every other day and do yoga and take a walk on the off days. LOVE the Shred but the bouncing kills me! :)

Whew....you are a good friend if you've read all this. :) It's time to start getting ready for our dinner so I'm off to assemble the perfect outfit to go with one of the necklaces Chad gave me this morning. He snuck out to his car and brought it in while I was in the shower this morning. It's really sad that he has to hide gifts in his car and sneak out at 6:00 in the morning just to surprise me. I need to quit snooping around!

Happy weekend!
stephanie

4 comments:

Patty said...

I love that you snoop. It makes me smile because I can picture you snooping. lol

Happy 16th Anniversary!!! Have a wonderful time tonight.

I look forward to hearing about the "thing" GOd is pressing in your heart.
Love you,
Patty

connorcolesmom said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
It is so nice to like the person you are married to - my hubby and I still have a blast together :)
Can't wait to see what color the kitchen ends up being and what God has laid on your heart!
Much love
Kim

Leah Adams said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You and Chad are a year married longer than Greg and me. We will be 16 in January. I hope you had a great evening.

Can't wait to hear what the Lord is speaking to you over.

Leah

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!