Sunday, July 8, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus

My friend Angela tagged me tonight. The challenge is to list 5 things I dig about Jesus. At first, I was a little overwhelmed because I didn't really know how to start. How do I list just 5!! So, here are a few of the reasons I'm into or "DIG" Jesus.

1. He knew every detail of my life before I was born! That blows my mind. I dig Jesus because He's all knowing.

2. He wooed my heart as a child, and I felt His Holy Spirit speak to my heart as a young child. I dig Jesus because He loves children.

3. He gave me a fresh passion for His Word. Even though I was saved as a young child, I chose to become complacent in my early 20's. I dig Jesus because when I asked Him to forgive me for what I call the "Wasted Years", He did.

4. He cares about women. Over and over in the Bible we see Jesus interacting with women. They were precious to Him, we are precious to Him. I dig Jesus because He digs women!

5. He left Heaven to live on earth. He knows how hard life is. He is a with us God, who understands that living on this fallen planet is tough. Our Jesus came and lived here. He breathed our air, he was hungry and tired. He listened to grumbling.
I dig Jesus because He cares about our daily life and (This could be number 6) He lives to intercede for us!! He takes our prayers to the Father!! How cool is that.

So, there is my list. I may add to or change as time goes by but for right now. Those are my top 5. I tag......Lindsay, and Haley

1 comments:

Meg said...

Those are really good ones! Meg