Thursday, June 12, 2008

No Title

Can I just say how proud I am of my church?! Our Vacation Bible Camp has been awesome! My girls have loved every minute of it, and our friend from up the street has enjoyed every day too.

It did not work out for me to work VBC this year and although I feel guilty about that when I'm leaving them there in the mornings, I have to say....the quiet mornings have been so different. I'm not real sure what to do with myself!

Monday was really bad, I finished the daily chores in a fraction of the time it normally takes and then I did something so out of the norm for me. I read a book....at 10:30 in the morning.

Today, I'm running some quick errands and will come home to clean out our craft closet. (I opened the door to this closet last night and there was craft paper all over the floor.)

OH!!!! I have some GREAT news!!!!

I booked my airline tickets for Siesta Fiesta last night!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! God provided the money and you know what else? When I went on-line to book my flight, the price was $200 LESS than when I priced them 3 months ago!!!! Isn't that wild! THAT is God confirming once again that He wants me to go to San Antonio....Boy....He amazes me. :)

I sure hope you see Him moving around you today...

4 comments:

Fran said...

WOO HOO about that airline ticket sista!!! That is awesome!!

Don't feel guilty about the week just enjoy. You know your time to serve will come back around. ;)

Love you,
Fran

Leah Adams said...

Alright!! Can't wait to see you in San Antonio. I'm headed to the Mall of GA tomorrow. You aren't going to be shopping are you??

Leah

Carol said...

Can I just tell you how jealous I am? A BOOK at 10:30 a.m.?

Anonymous said...

Love you! Jumping up and down at how God pulled this all together for you! I am glad to be a very small piece...yay God used me!!

I will be mailing your thing out to you today.. please keep trina in your prayers go to her site and encourage her.

http://trinalove.wordpress.com