Saturday, June 28, 2008

Then Sings My Soul



I sure missed this last week! We had family in for a visit and I was just concentrating on them! Thanks Amy for hosting! :)

Last week I shared that everywhere I turned, God was putting the "New Song" theme in front of me. He still is and I think it's so cool. BUT, He is also putting a lot of hurting people in front of me. And I'm talking about in places and situations where I would normally not spend enough time to connect with someone long enough to realize the depth of their hurt.

This week, I have been singing this song to myself when God brings these people and their situations to my mind. It NEVER ceases to energize and remind me that our God can do anything. Nothing is too hard for Him!! Oh and by the way, there is one line about praising Him with a new song in there too....

Turn it up and get your praise on. :)




11 comments:

Peggy said...

Stephanie...aka oceanmommy
...thanks for putting your name, or I may never have found you at TSMSS!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! Amen!
Powerful words to meet exactly the situations you mentioned! Praise God that this song keeps playing in your head to remind you as you minster to where HE leads you! I
agree...it definitely energizes and inspires! How I long Hillsong, new song or any song they are are FIRE for God and transmit their all! Bless you for blessing me!

I think I needed this! Gonna pull out my Hillsong music!!!

Cristine said...

Awesome song choice! Got my praise on! Thanks.

Greg or Amy Wyatt said...

Great song. Thanks for sharing. If we would all just remember to stand on the rock. God Bless. Greg

sharon brobst said...

My hope is found in Him! Amen!! All things are SO possible through His power! Oh what an amazing God we serve!

God's girl said...

Love that song!

I also wanted to invite you to a pilot Bible study I am doing at my blog. No pressure just pray about it and let me know if interested.
Much love,
Angela

Lisa Cobler said...

Great song.Very uplifting! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)

beckyjomama said...

And now I will have an extra bounce in my step for the rest of the day!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Wifeof1Momof4 said...

I really like this song! Just what I needed to hear after a long night with two sick kids!!

Thanks for stopping by my world.

Amy Wyatt said...

Hey... we really need to get a date on the calender for all of us to get together. I'm gone until July 25 but maybe that next week. Check your availability and let me know.
Things here are crazy busy as usual.

Christina said...

Amazing. I wrote about seeing Christine Cane from Hillsong a few months ago (I don't know if you remember) but she was amazing and so is Darlene. I love, love, love Hillsong and this video was cool. What a great pick me up song.

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

hey girlie - Hope you are doing well!! I have a giveaway on my blog you might want to check out!!

Love, Leigh