Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Shameless Plug for Our Favorite Cousin



Chad's sweet and beautiful cousin Emily (on left in the picture above) and her handsome husband Jeffrey are making their television debut tonight.

Last summer after J. finished law school, they moved back to our hometown. At some point in the process they were approached by TLC to be on an episode of "My First Home".

SOOOOO, if you want to see a precious couple and a little bit of a beautiful city...check out TLC tonight at 9:00 est.

(I love this photo of Emily and Emma at Emily and Jeffrey's rehearsal dinner.)





Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Patty said...

That is just too cool!! I have to watch and I hope I don't forget. Maybe I will DVR it right now. :)

Have a great Saturday! Tell the girls hello from me and Georgia!

Love you,
Patty

Heather C said...

How cool is that? I think I'll be home in time to watch it :)

twinkle said...

I watched them and they were so cute! How exciting for them to have their first home...