Friday, April 18, 2008

A Few of My Friends



This is the worship team I told you about yesterday...all but one I had the privilege of serving with before our move. They are some of the sweetest things you'll ever meet. Our lone man is part of our band for the conference...He is one brave man..

Some of you read Angela over at Refresh My Soul. I am so blessed to count her as a dear friend...She jumped out of a meeting last night to say hi...and of course we had to have a picture...(You'll probably see the same one over at her blog!)




These ladies worked so hard last night and I can not wait to worship with them in a couple of weeks...

It was a quick trip, but I was so glad to pull into the driveway this morning. Chad convinced the girls to go ahead and do their Friday schoolwork yesterday afternoon, so they have had free time today. They've read, played games, practiced for their karate tests that is Saturday morning....and now, I'm ready to have some quiet time! I think it's time for a nap! :)

See you Saturday for Then Sings My Soul.

1 comments:

God's girl said...

ha ha! Yes I will have my pics up soon! It was so fun seeing you last night. When I saw you walk through the gym I got all giddy and excited and those peeps with me were like, what's up with her? :) We were in our prayer walk-Malta training.
Love ya girl!
Ang