Saturday, April 26, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



Sometimes, it feels as if it would be easier to just sulk in your room than praise the Lord.

Sometimes, complaining comes out of our mouth more often than praise....

Sometimes praise is a real sacrifice...

It's in those times that God ministers to your soul the most.

This song challenges me to come out of my room, quit sulking and praise.

Have a great Sunday, I pray that you will enter your time of worship Sunday with an attitude of true praise.


">

6 comments:

Amy Wyatt said...

Beautiful. We give Him Praise!
BTW... Not sure if your link is working. I came by from my blogroll but it wouldn't connect from Mr. Linky.

Cheri said...

Thanks for the nudge to quit sulking and praise him!!

Carol said...

Good stuff. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

After all then Sings my Soul songs and this one with such a forceful choir, orchestra...what a blessed place of worship...my attitude is ready to PRAISE! This was simple, BEAUTIFUL...thanks so much for letting us know that even when we don't feel like it, praising the Lord...is just what we need! This really ministered to my soul! Thank you for sharing Stephanie! Bless you and worship Him with all your might on Sunday! Peggy
Your Link worked for me!

Fran said...

Sometimes I just love a good sulk....but I know that I CANNOT stay there long. Praise Him always. Yes ma'am...we can and need too.

Love ya girl!
Fran

jennyhope said...

girl am I the only one having trouble viewing your blog?