Thursday, August 30, 2007

Florida Here We Come!!!!

My in-laws "a" (Chad's Dad and Step-MOM) have invited our family of 4 along with Chad's sister's family of 6 to come down for the long weekend. That means 6 grand kids broken down like this:

B.-11
S.-11
Chloe -9
Emma - 6
P. - 2
B.-2

You guessed it. My girls are in the middle of two sets of twins. The oldest are identical girls. The youngest are a boy-girl combo! My sweet little nephew doesn't have a chance!

The in-laws just had a new pool installed this summer and all these grandkids are planning on breaking it in for them. Poor Zuzu won't know what hit it after we all leave. :)

We are looking forward to a weekend of swimming, visiting St. Augustine and eating at Ostines. Hanging out by the pool..... and most importantly: Friday I will be spending the entire day AT THE BEACH!!!!! (I'm asking God to send me a few new shells to add to my collection! He did that for my mentor one time and gave her some AWESOME shells. So I'm asking Him to give me a few this trip!)

I'll be back the first of the week to post pictures and relive the weekend!

Praying you have a relaxing, weekend!

5 comments:

God's girl said...

Have a great weekend! I am sure it will be great!
Blessings,
Angela

Kathy said...

Enjoy! It sounds like wonderful fun and I'll look forward to your report when you get home.

Patty said...

Have a great vacation and I know while you are there you all will cheer our VOLS on!!!

P.S. Our quarterback broke his finger. (ugh!!)

I am praying God will send you a ton of seashells !!!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

what a beautiful blog - had a great time cruising along!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Leigh

Kate said...

Have a wonderful time Ocean Mommy!

Kate