Thursday, August 30, 2007

Florida Here We Come!!!!

My in-laws "a" (Chad's Dad and Step-MOM) have invited our family of 4 along with Chad's sister's family of 6 to come down for the long weekend. That means 6 grand kids broken down like this:

B.-11
S.-11
Chloe -9
Emma - 6
P. - 2
B.-2

You guessed it. My girls are in the middle of two sets of twins. The oldest are identical girls. The youngest are a boy-girl combo! My sweet little nephew doesn't have a chance!

The in-laws just had a new pool installed this summer and all these grandkids are planning on breaking it in for them. Poor Zuzu won't know what hit it after we all leave. :)

We are looking forward to a weekend of swimming, visiting St. Augustine and eating at Ostines. Hanging out by the pool..... and most importantly: Friday I will be spending the entire day AT THE BEACH!!!!! (I'm asking God to send me a few new shells to add to my collection! He did that for my mentor one time and gave her some AWESOME shells. So I'm asking Him to give me a few this trip!)

I'll be back the first of the week to post pictures and relive the weekend!

Praying you have a relaxing, weekend!

5 comments:

Refresh My Soul Blog said...

Have a great weekend! I am sure it will be great!
Blessings,
Angela

Kathy at Sumballo said...

Enjoy! It sounds like wonderful fun and I'll look forward to your report when you get home.

Patty said...

Have a great vacation and I know while you are there you all will cheer our VOLS on!!!

P.S. Our quarterback broke his finger. (ugh!!)

I am praying God will send you a ton of seashells !!!

Leigh Gray said...

what a beautiful blog - had a great time cruising along!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Leigh

The Small Scribbler said...

Have a wonderful time Ocean Mommy!

Kate