Friday, August 3, 2007

M & M & M & M (I'm getting hungry!)

 

These are the birthday girls! (And their mommy and daddy) All of their first names AND their last name start with M. Thus the title of this blog. They turned 1 on Thursday. We head up this evening to party with them! We have heard rumor that one is walking and the other is doing her best to keep up. I can't wait to get some kisses!

Doesn't seem like a year ago we welcomed these two into our family. God answered our prayers, they were healthy beautiful babies. They continue to grow and are interested in everything, especially Gram's pots and pans. It's funny to watch my mom "baby-proof" her house. (They hang out with Gram's while Mommy is at work.) Bless their hearts, their Daddy is a GA fan, we'll let that slide, they do look cute in their red and black! I may try to sneak an orange bow in this football season. Which by the way, is just around the corner!!!!


M & M, we are so thankful that God picked you to be part of our family. We love you and pray every day that you will have a heart that loves God. HE loves you so much and has great plans for your life.

See you Saturday!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Darla said...

They are totally adorable!!! My cousin had three sets of twins in about a 6 year span...none of mine are twins..but I have admiration for a mother of twins..everything X2! love ya, have a great day in the Lord, Princess...keeping you in my prayers for Sunday! Wish I could be there to hear that arrangement...sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

GO DAWGS!!!! (Sorry, couldn't let that go)

:)

ocean mommy said...

That's okay Jodi!!!

Since we moved to GA last year, I'm getting used to it!

It's been....well, humbling for lack of another word!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi I found your blog over at baby bangs! Your M&M's are Beautiful! Twins are the best! i pretend my boys are twins and dress them the same;) Congrats on their 1st birthday!
Blessings,
Suzi

Kathy said...

Thanks for a fun post. What beautiful M's!