Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'd Like to Thank....

Diann. I haven't had much time in the last few days to blog. So when I clicked over to Diann's I was just taken away by this! So THANK YOU!




I pass this award on to...... My sister-in-love Lindsay at TwinsX2. She's always rocking something, or someone. :) So check her out and give her some encouragement.

We had a wonderful time this weekend. Part of our family was here to celebrate Chloe's birthday. I'll let the pictures speak!





The big guy in these pictures is my little brother. He had more fun than the girls! And yes, they were flying higher than the 6 foot fence around the pool! It was crazy!




This is my mamaw. She'll be 90 on Friday!

Chloe with papaw. Good friends and adopted family R. and P. in the background.

Who is this and how did he get in?(heehee) This was the ONLY picture of Chad taken today and it appears that someone under 4 feet tall was taking it. NO it wasn't me! I'm proud of my 5 foot 1 inch!!! When going through my photos, I discovered I have NONE of my parents with the birthday girl! I can see that I'm going to have to start making a list of pictures we need to take! What's one more list?!

We love having a house full of family and friends here. This weekend made me look forward to October when the next group comes! Thanks to those of you who made the effort to be here for Chloe this weekend. We love you!

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love the flying pictures. Looks like Chloe had a great birthday.

Kate