Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thankful Thursday



I've been reading Thankful Thursday posts on other blogs and decided that it was time for me to start. It originated at Sting My Heart.

This week I am thankful:

*for my husband and children and all our family. They are so precious to me.

*my nieces M & M who turn 1 today. They are just turning into movers and shakers. They make us laugh and we love every minute we get with them.

*our home. God led us to this neighborhood and we have now been here 1 year.

*our church and the new friends he has given us there.

*Chad's job. Praise the Lord that he is doing what he loves and getting paid for it!

*that my Father's mercies are new every morning.

*that God isn't done with me yet. Even when I act like a spoiled brat! (see post right before this if you don't know what I'm talking about!)

*that we will get to spend time with all of our family over the next 6 weeks.

*that God is in control and is still in the mountain moving business.


This list could go on for pages. But for today, this is what I'm most thankful for. I would love to see your list if you have one!

See you Friday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! Loved the "spoiled brat" one...I can relate! :)

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, happy you are here. I enjoyed your thankful list.

Nise' said...

Glad you joined in with the TT bunch! Glad you are able to spend time with your family!

God's girl said...

Great list! I keep thinking about doing this too! You make me thankful!
Love you!
Angela

Aunt Angie said...

Welcome to Thursday's best blessings!!! Your thankful list is a blessing! I am also glad about God's mountain moving ability...even the ones that are simply in our mind!
Be blessed tomorrow!!!

eph2810 said...

Welcome to the thankful Thursday 'bunch' - I am glad that you have joined us this week...
I think that I am a very spoiled brat and I am thrilled that He changes my heart more often. I am a work-in-progress until He calls me home...
It is wonderful to have a family - it makes traveling the road of life a little easier :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings on your weekend and always.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Welcome to TT!